1. Sex and the City Season 5
2. Jell-O Shots in Teresa's room
3. Beer Pong and dancing in Gill and Megan's room
4. Sam and I chasing wayyytoodrunk!Audrey on third floor
5. Me taking care of Caity in my room, which escalated to her dropping the empty fish bowl I had given her to puke in on the floor and it shattering everywhere, which then led to Sam and I drunken!cleaning up glass shards
6. More shots
7. Sweet as dance party in Teresa's room where I learned Lindsay can get DOWN
8. A CRAZY ASS STORM. It was lightninginging and thundering sooo hard and then it started HAILING like CRAZY.
9. We all ran down to the quad, me with no shoes and in a tanktop, to start a snowball/hail fight. Was too drunk to notice my feet were numb. It was the best thing ever. Mind you, I live in Santa Cruz, CA, by the fucking beach. It does not snow here.
10. Somebody pulled the fire alarm to get everyone to go outside and play in the snow. It worked.
11. We were stuck outside because the fucking CRE's wouldn't let us back inside until the fire alarm got turned off. I still didn't have shoes.
12. The CRE's started freaking out because lightning had struck campus so they made us all go in the dining hall, where the deafening fire alarm was still going off, where is was blatantly drunk in front of the RA's and CRE's.
13. They decided it was safe to walk to Kresge, where the fire alarm wasn't going off.
14. We went to Jessie's apartment and smoked a spliff with Mikhail, Molly, Dan, Sam, and Jessie. It was awesome.
15. Sort of passed out/watched TV
16. Walked back to Porter in the snow. The fire alarm was STILL going off but only in our hall. Nice, huh? I went in my room and watched Sex and the City by myself.
17. Had to get on Mapquest and attempt to get directions for Gill's friend, who was coming into town. However, Gill was passed out, so basically it was just Ashley and I, on the phone, giving drunken phone lame directions. Huzzah.
18. The fire alarm finally stopped at 2:00AM
19. Passed the fuck out.
To sum it all up, drunken snowball fights in SANTA CRUZ. Pure love.